Fullstack Academy Chicago
best coding bootcamps, offering both full-time and part-time coding classes.
Get more information about our Chicago programs.
Fullstack Chicago Program Options
Tuition with Scholarship
$2,000 Scholarships for all
Every Fullstack Chicago coding bootcamp student receives a $2,000 scholarship to the Chicago program of their choice.
3 Pillars of Fullstack Education
- Hands-on labs and projects to give you a leg LinkedIn, and prep for behavioral and fellow students up during the job search.
- Curriculum developed by industry experts with input from hiring partners.
- Regular updates as technology changes.
- Build a technical resume, optimize, LinkedIn, and prep for behavioral interviews.
- Get connected to employers and professional networks.
- Practice for technical interviews with daily whiteboarding challenges
- Build an impressive portfolio.
- Built-in professional network of staff and fellow students.
- Generous, passionate instructors with industry experience.
- Exclusive alum events featuring high-profile employers.
- Alum Slack channel for continued learning, job postings, and meetups.
SEE HOW WE BRING THESE TO LIFE IN YOUR PROGRAM
Fullstack Chicago Student Projects
Become a Web Developer with the Fullstack Chicago Team
“I'm a graduate of FSA and it was one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my life. The program isn't just designed to teach you to become a (better) developer, it's also designed to help you become a better teammate, public speaker, life-long learner, and leader.”
– Jami Gibbs
“The teachers in Chicago are awesome. [They] taught me how to code, pair program, and develop a complete application with a team."
– Nathan Avilez
“Holly with the Career Success department was amazing. She brought passion to the school every day and she goes over 100% to get the students careers launched.”
– Ryan Burke
“The entire staff in Chicago - whether instructional or operational have been incredibly helpful in my success."
– Eric Guo
Fullstack Admissions Process
Our admissions process is one of the most rigorous in the industry—and you only get two attempts. So here are the four steps you’ll need to successfully pass admissions at Fullstack Chicago.
Familiarize yourself with
- Familiarize yourself with
- Submit application form on our website by indicated dealine
- Takes 30-45 mins
Complete the Assessment
- Link emailed to you upon application submission
- Timed 75-minute exam
- 6 coding challenges in total
- Invited to interview based on assessment score
- 75 -minute Skype pair programming challenge
- Conducted by Fullstack grad or instructor
- Behavioral as well as Technical